AUDIO VISUAL PRESENTATION CONTEST
Signed confirmation slip and AVP entry forms submission to the CIO-Tourism Division is extended not later than 5:00pm on August 10. 2021.
MECHANICS OF THE CONTEST:
- The contest aims to produce an original composition for Bislig Centennial Celebration (the Year 2021)
which may be used in Centennial-related activities.
- The theme of the Audio Visual Presentation (AVP) should be anchored to Bislig tourism destinations/sites, arts, culture, heritage, people, products, activities and the Centennial/Charter Day Festivities, with the main focus of the theme: "BISLIG TURISMO: MNGADI DA KAMO".
- The length of the AVP should not be less than 10 minutes but not more than 15 minutes.
- The original tune "Suyoyon Ta Bislig" (source: CIO-ITD) is preferred though popular tunes can be adapted for teh AVP, provided that the tune is copyright-free.
- The images and videos used must be original showing the current/latest sceneries of the different sites.
- Voice over in English is preferable.
- Videos should include aerial shots.
- The resolution must at least be 1080p (1920x1080).
- Prizes and Awards
- 1st prize - P15,000 with plaque
- 2nd prize - P12,000 with plaque
- 3rd prize - P10,000 with plaque
- Consolation Prizes - P2,000 with certificates
- Special Prize - MOST VIEWED - P2,000 with certificate
- Contest participants must register, by submitting the signed confirmation slip, to the CIO-Tourism Division, 3/F City Hall Building, National Highway, Poblacion, Bislig City not later then 5:00pm on August 10. 2021.
- Upon confirmation of participation, the participants will be invited to a meeting for the contest briefing.
- No registration Fee will be collected.